Ladies racing again at Mallory in 2018
- We have 4 events planned for 2018. For these races to happen we would like competitors to take out a subscription. If we get 15 subscriptions the racing will go ahead. The subscription costs £40 and entitles the rider to free entry to all 4 events. Subscriptions may be purchased by clicking here. Should we not get sufficient subscriptions, we will refund the fee to anyone who has subscribed. Riders may still enter on the line, see Entry Fees tab for further details
No upcoming events this year
No results posted in the last 14 days
- AGMThe Mallory Park RR League Annual General Meeting is to be held at 7.30pm on ...
- Women only racing in 20172017 sees the planned re-introduction of Women’s only racing at Mallory Park RR League. Event Dates, ...
- 2017 Senior CalendarThe 2017 senior calendar for Mallory Park RR League is shown below. Click on the ...
- 2016 AGM MinutesMinutes of the 2016 AGM are available by clicking here A brief summary of the main ...
- AGMWith family, work and other commitments getting in the way, we have been unable to ...
- New ChairmanBefore Christmas, it was announced that our current Chairman, Ian Penrose, was stepping down. We ...
- We have 4 events on the programme on 12th, 19th and 26th April and 10th May, for 2nd, 3rd and 4th category riders.
- The races will be run on the track at the same time as the mens races, but the groups will be started half a lap apart.
- Safety is a big concern for us when operating in this way, so we will have strict rules on what needs to happen should the 2 groups come together, the onus being on the caught riders to drop back.
- Anyone who doesn’t drop back will be warned and if they continue riding in the other group will be disqualified. Its an approach that works fine on other circuits.
A pdf version of the full senior programme for 2018 may be downloaded by clicking here or on the link in the downloads section on the right of this page
2019 Womens Programme
|No events published for this year|
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th category Women are eligible for the 2/3/4 category events
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th category women are eligible for the 3rd/4th category events
- women over 40 are eligible for the LVRC masters events
We will also accept entry on the line for the fees shown below
|Class of Rider||Entry Fee|
|Member of a supporting club||£15|
|Member of other clubs||£18|
A supporting club is one which assists for one night or more with Senior race organisation. Contact Us if you would like to support the RR League in this way and get the race entry discount
|BC Membership Class||Day License Fee|
|Juniors||Half of the above|
Details of British Cycling membership can be obtained by clicking here