Ladies racing back at Mallory for 2017
- We have 3 events planned for 2017 and have had great support, with 22 riders taking out subscriptions to guarantee these races. For the first nights racing we had 27 riders on the start line, the biggest ever field for a ladies race at Mallory Park
- If we continue to get such good support, and if there’s demand, we will look to put on a further 2 races, 18th May and 29th June looking like the most suitable dates
No upcoming events this year
No results posted in the last 14 days
- Women only racing in 20172017 sees the planned re-introduction of Women’s only racing at Mallory Park RR League. Event Dates, ...
- 2017 Senior CalendarThe 2017 senior calendar for Mallory Park RR League is shown below. Click on the ...
- 2016 AGM MinutesMinutes of the 2016 AGM are available by clicking here A brief summary of the main ...
- AGMWith family, work and other commitments getting in the way, we have been unable to ...
- New ChairmanBefore Christmas, it was announced that our current Chairman, Ian Penrose, was stepping down. We ...
- Provisional 2016 Senior CalendarThe provisional 2016 Senior calendar is now available, subject to approval by British Cycling East ...
- We have 3 events on the programme on 13th, 20th and 27th April, for 2nd, 3rd and 4th category riders.
- The races will be run on the track at the same time as the mens 4th category races, but the groups will be started half a lap apart.
- Safety is a big concern for us when operating in this way, so we will have strict rules on what needs to happen should the 2 groups come together, the onus being on the caught riders to drop back.
- Anyone who doesn’t drop back will be warned and if they continue riding in the other group will be disqualified. Its an approach that works fine on other circuits.
A pdf version of the full senior programme for 2017 may be downloaded by clicking here or on the link in the downloads section on the right of this page
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th category Women are eligible for the 2/3/4 category events
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th category women are eligible for the 3rd category events
- women over 40 are eligible for the LVRC masters events
We will also accept entry on the line for the fees shown below
|Class of Rider||Entry Fee|
|Member of a supporting club||£15|
|Member of other clubs||£18|
A supporting club is one which assists for one night or more with Senior race organisation. Contact Us if you would like to support the RR League in this way and get the race entry discount
|BC Membership Class||Day License Fee|
|Juniors||Half of the above|
Details of British Cycling membership can be obtained by clicking here