Repeating our 2017 programme, racing for the over 40’s is back for 2018
- We have 4 events planned for 2018, specifically for over 40’s riders
- These events will be run under LVRC rules, so riders will need to be members of the LVRC. See Eligibility tab
- We welcome women riders, according to LVRC rules they will ride with the men but 2 age categories up
- We will be running at least 2 races per night (ABCD and EFGHW), both on the track at the same time. If we get enough AB and CD entries we will run 3 races. The onus will be on any group being caught to drop back
- Entry by RiderHQ is preferred, although we will still support entry on the line. See Entry Fees tab
- AGMJanuary 5, 2018The Mallory Park RR League Annual General Meeting is to be held at 7.30pm on ...
- 2017 Senior CalendarJanuary 11, 2017The 2017 senior calendar for Mallory Park RR League is shown below. Click on the ...
- 2016 AGM MinutesDecember 30, 2016Minutes of the 2016 AGM are available by clicking here A brief summary of the main ...
Masters events at Mallory Park Road Race League are run under LVRC rules on Thursday evenings May 3rd, 17th and 31st plus June 14th
- Separate races for A/B/C/D (we’ll spite A/B and C/D if we get enough entries) and E/F/G/H categories
- The races will be run concurrently on the circuit
- If one group catches another the onus is on the caught group to drop back
- Ladies are welcome, riding 2 age categories up as per LVRC rules
Race start times may vary, see the programme below for full details.
All events are run under LVRC rules and riders must be LVRC Members. See Eligibility tab for more details.
Online entries are encouraged at RiderHQ. We will accept entries on the night. See Entry Fees tab for more details
If you aren’t currently a member of LVRC, you can purchase a membership by clicking here
To enter in advance on RiderHQ click here Entries open 8 weeks before the event and close at midnight on the Tuesday before the event
2015 circuitsThe Mallory circuit can be configured in a number of different ways to give some variety to race nights. Full details are below. Circuits for each race night are indicated in the seasons race programme